Confirmation by part payment
For the booking confirmation: payment of the renting total amount. The amount to pay is detailed online. The payment can be made by different means:
- Online secured payment by credit card (to our CIC bank). By this mean the booking is immediately confirmed.
- Transfer to we-Paris to the following account. To avoid bank fraud, we give you our bank details on demand.
After receiving the payment you shall receive the seasonal renting contract by mail.
we-Paris understands that apartment rentals must be made with confidence, which is why every reservation made on we-paris.com comes with the ADAR warranty. An insurance specially developed and adapted by ADAR and we-Paris for short-term rentals.
This multi-risk insurance covers the tenant against:
• Reservation Cancellation
• Interruption of stay
• Tenants Legal Liability
A deposit will be requested. It will prevent the apartment against any damages and possible thefts.
For short-term stays (less than 60 days) the deposit shall be 300€ for standard apartments and 800€ for high standing apartments.
For stays from two to five months, the deposit shall be equivalent to one month’s rent.
For stays of more than five months, the deposit shall be equivalent to two month’s rent.
A security deposit, using one of the following methods of payment, is required at check-in. CREDIT CARD through Paypal, secure payment platform (no need to own a Paypal account): the deposit will be canceled within 48 hours after check-out, providing no damage has been done to the apartment. CHECK: Make check payable to: we-Paris
No key will be provided without deposit.
File management fees – FREE
We-Paris is set on your reception and well-being during your stay. We want you out enjoying Paris rather than paying file management fees with regards to your accommodation booking.
If you cancel within 21 days prior to your arrival date, amounts paid shall be fully returned to you. If you cancel less than 21 days prior to your arrival date, no amount will be returned to you. You must inform us of your cancellation by email. Phone cancellations will ne be taken into account. If you do not respond to the confirmation mail allowing we-Paris to validate your stay we will put back the apartment online for renting.
Cancellations on our side
In the event of imponderable situations (fires – damages – burglary, etc.) out of we-Paris control which would render the apartment unavailable, we take the commitment to relocate you in an apartment of the same or higher category as close as possible to the one you would have selected without affecting both price and date. If this change cannot happen the full amount will be reimbursed to you. We-Paris cannot be subject to pay compensation.
What is included in the service fee?
Given prices include all expenses and taxes as far as the apartment is concerned (water – gaz – electricity – sheets – cleaning before your arrival – reception). No additional fee shall be requested for a standard renting. Prices are not linked to the number of persons staying in the apartment to the extent that you respect the number of persons it can host.
The option “Plus Service” shall be charged as an extra.
The renting period is at least 2 days. The stay cannot exceed the number of night stays mentioned on the original contract unless for a written agreement from we-Paris.
Check in – Check out
In order to provide you with the best possible reception we-Paris offers you a time slot between 2pm and 7pm. When making your booking you will be asked to provide us with a precise arrival time in order one of our agents can wait for you at the selected apartment as well as the transport means you intend to use (airline and flight number, train station and seat number, car,…). This information allows us to organise your reception and to act upon any potential lateness in your transportation.
In the event of lateness we will ask you to let us know for we can act in a timely fashion.
Delays & Late check-ins:
An agent will be waiting to welcome you at the apartment. In case of a delay, we ask that you notify us as soon as possible. Any delay greater than one hour, 30 € will be charged.
If the apartment is vacant the night prior to your arrival date we offer you the opportunity to enter the premises before 2pm. Please contact us if you are in this situation we shall be delighted to grant your request.
The check-out must be done between 8am and 11am. Our representative will meet you at the apartment at the set time for an inventory and to get keys back. If you need to leave before 8am let us know as soon as possible in order we can adapt.
If the apartment is vacant the following night we offer you the opportunity to stay on the premises until 3pm. Please contact us if you want to leave the accommodation between 11am and 3pm.
No pet/no smoker apartment policy
In order to respect each others’ health all our apartments are non-smoker and do not authorize animals.
Apartment hosting capacity
The number of persons dwelling in the apartment must not exceed the number of beds indicated on the specification sheet of the rented accommodation. No derogation can be obtained. This in order to guarantee a maximum comfort to our clients.
Use of premises
Once the renting contract is signed the tenant commits to respect the following rules:
- The apartment will be occupied solely for private use during his or her stay. In no way it can be used for a business or professional activity.
- The apartment must be occupied by the contract signatory and his or her company within the limits of the number of persons that the accommodation can host.
- The tenant and his or her company commit to not harm in any way to other building inhabitants. Rules of cohabitation are applicable to all tenants.
- In case of complaint for neighbourhood nuisance the tenant shall be solely held liable.
- All intentional damages or not caused by the tenant and/or his or her company during his or her stay will be charged to the tenant.
- We-Paris cannot be held liable for water, gas or electricity cuts, for thefts or damages to belongings and for nuisance from neighbourhood.
- The tenant must return the apartment in the same cleaning condition as he or she entered it. Should the opposite occur 50 € (for apartments less than 40m²) or 75 € (for apartments between 40 and 100m²) tax included shall be charged on his or her deposit to refurbish the premises.