- How do I book my stay through we-Paris ?
- What are the different payment methods ?
- What happens after the payment of my reservation ?
- Do I pay a deposit ?
- Do I pay an occupancy tax ?
- Are towels and sheets provided ?
- How do I cancel my reservation ?
- What if damage occurs during my stay ?
- What if I break something during my stay ?
- How can I rent my apartment through we-Paris ?
- What are my guarantees via we-Paris ?
- How do I create an ad for my apartment ?
- How do I get paid ?
- Who manages my reservation calendar ?
- How am I notified of a new reservation ?
- What happens if the tenant doesn't come ?
- Can I cancel a reservation ?
- How to settle a dispute ?
- My rental income is taxable ?
How do I book my stay through we-Paris ?
Easy! Just 4 simple steps!
- In the module on the right titled "Available Dates" enter the dates of your check-in and check-out and the number of guests that will be staying.
- A list of apartments available during your stay will appear. Select the one perfect for your stay!
- Click on "Book Now" and enter your details.
- You will then be transferred to a secure payment module to complete your reservation.
What are the different payment methods ?
we-Paris offers secure payment methods using:
- Credit Cards (Visa, Mastercard) secured through "CM-CIC payment."
- Paypal via the secure Paypal payment.
- Bank transfer or check. In this case, please contact us via our contact form.
What happens after the payment of my reservation ?
A confirmation email will be sent including all details: address, general conditions, time of arrival and departure, access instructions and coordinates of the agency.
Do I pay a deposit ?
we-Paris collects a security deposit (check or credit card imprint) at check-in, which is returned/reimbursed within 48 hours after your departure. This deposit allows the agency to protect the apartment against any property damage by the tenant.
The amount varies depending on the apartment: € 300 for most apartments, but it can go up to 1,000€ for certain goods.
To find the security deposit amount, see the description of the apartment. You will also be reminded of the amount in your mail confirmation.
Do I pay an occupancy tax ?
Under French law, any person residing in a rental apartment must pay an occupancy tax in the amount of 0.83€ per day per person. Children are exempt.
Are towels and sheets provided ?
Yes. All linen is provided on arrival (sheets, towels, kitchen towels) as well as cleaning products and toilet paper.
How do I cancel my reservation ?
To cancel your reservation, please send an email to email@example.com. Telephone cancellations will not be taken into account.
PLEASE NOTE: If your cancellation occurs 21 days before your arrival date, payments will be fully refunded. If the cancellation occurs less than 21 days before arrival, no refund will be given.
What if damage occurs during my stay ?
The first thing to do is to contact we-Paris at 0033663972811 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
we-Paris will assist you in handling the situation and contacting the insurance.
In case of fire, explosion or water damage, the insurance covers injuries and damage amounting to 1,500,000 €.
What if I break something during my stay ?
Whatever the value of the property you have damaged or broken, it is important to inform we-Paris immediately. For low value goods (less than 75 €), the easiest way is to replace the property or its value will be deducted from your security deposit.
If it is of high value, the insurance implemented by we-Paris in partnership with ADAR will cover damage to movable and immovable property belonging to the owner of the leased property up to 2,500 € (with a deductible of 75 €).
How can I rent my apartment through we-Paris ?
In order to rent your apartment through we-Paris, first your apartment must meet the our selection criteria:
- You must be the owner of the property you want to seasonally rent.
- The apartment must be located in central Paris.
- The apartment must be available for a minimum of 3 months per year.
- Respect the we-Paris quality chart.
If your apartment meets our criteria, please send an email to: email@example.com with the following :
- Full Address
- Number of guests it can accommodate
- Surface Area
- Number of rooms
- Floor with or without elevator
- Some photos to give an overview
What are my guarantees via we-Paris ?
Rent accommodation must be in compliance with certain rules.
Working with we-Paris, you are assured to rent your property safely and in accordance with the French law.
- Simple and completely free
- High visibility for your apartment
- Total management of your apartment provided by we-Paris
- Included insurance for rental security
- Secure payment handled by we-Paris
- A lease automatically issued to tenants
- A personal interface for better management of your calendar
How do I create an ad for my apartment ?
Upon receiving your email request, we will set up an appointment directly at your apartment to discuss the lease terms and take photos to create your ad.
Then a proposal will be sent to you with the agreed price per night that will be visible on the site. Once we've received the proposal initialed and signed, with a copy of identification, a certificate of ownership and a RIB, we-Paris will write and publish your announcement in French and English.
How do I get paid ?
Upon confirmation of booking, we-Paris receives the total reservation amount from the client. For short term rentals, you will receive your payment within 48 hours after the departure of your tenants. For rentals of one month or longer, we-Paris sends you 50% of the negotiated fee at the check-in of your tenant, then the remaining 50% mid-stay.
Who manages my reservation calendar ?
With your own personal log-in on we-Paris.com, you will have access to update your calendar with complete independence and ease.
Reservations made through the we-Paris website will be automatically updated in your calendar. However, if your apartment is also hosted on other rental sites, you must be careful to update your we-Paris calendar to avoid double booking.
How am I notified of a new reservation ?
Once the payment validation has been received by the customer, an email confirmation will be instantly sent including a reservation summary with the dates and your gain.
What happens if the tenant doesn't come ?
If the tenant has not canceled their stay more than 21 days before the scheduled arrival, you will be fully paid and the tenant will not be refunded.
Can I cancel a reservation ?
This is strongly discouraged as it affects the credibility and seriousness of we-Paris and the satisfaction of our customers.
However, in special cases an exception can be made. In which case the margin charged on the unhonored reservation will be deducted from the next rental. These fees cover the working time of our team who will need to relocate the client.
How to settle a dispute ?
In order to give the tenant the apartment key, they must first provide the security deposit and are covered by our Free insurance for any damage occurring during their stay. Everything is covered by insurance.
My rental income is taxable ?
Short-term furnished apartments rentals, unlike traditional leasing, benefit from a tax reduction of 50%. If your annual rental income does not exceed € 32,600, you automatically benefit and without formality, with a flat rate 50% allowance.
To declare, it is very simple: record the total amount of your rental income (rent + charges) of Proclamation No. 2042-C, under the heading "Revenue industrial and commercial non-professional." The 50% reduction will be applied automatically.